Posted: Sunday, February 4, 2018 12:40 AM
Company Name:Lucid Collaborative
Employment Type Part-Time
Why Work Here?
“Opportunity to contribute to important social change initiatives!”
Lucid Collaborative is a Minneapolis-based consulting collaborative that works with social change initiatives around the world on evaluative thinking, learning agendas, and adaptive management to achieve positive outcomes.
We are looking for a detail-oriented and highly motivated project manager/researcher to join our team for an upcoming contract with a US-based foundation that focuses on genocide education and prevention. This will be a contract-based, part-time position, and will involve flexible hours depending on deliverables.
An undergraduate degree in a relevant field is required; a master’s degree is preferable, but not required. Pay will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Desired qualifications include:
• Strong management, research (qualitative and quantitative), writing, editing, and presentation skills; experience with administering surveys and/or focus groups is a plus;
• Excellent organizational, multi-tasking and administrative skills;
• Ability to work under tight deadlines and produce results (individually and team-based);
• High degree of competence in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), and internet-based survey programs (example Qualtrics); experience with database software considered a plus;
• High degree of familiarity and competence with social media platforms.
This position will be home-based, with substantial liaison with other team members (phone, skype). Some US-based travel may also be involved.
Interested candidates should send an email summarizing key qualifications and most relevant work experience, along with an updated resume or CV, to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org .
Interested candidates should contact us as soon as possible and by January 26th at the latest — applications will be considered and reviewed upon receipt until the appropriate candidate is identified.
Company address: 1627 W26th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55405
• Location: Minneapolis / St. paul, Minneapolis, MN
• Post ID: 28464022 minneapolis