Posted: Tuesday, February 20, 2018 12:43 AM
Immediate opportunity for a Production Operators to join the Production Team! In this role, you'll build and advance cutting-edge technology that supports defense services. The selected candidate will work with collaborative teams to assemble and install system solutions that support defense customers. The Production Operator will enhance their skill set among a talented and technically accomplished group of colleagues. The employee will also enjoy a flexible work environment where contributions are recognized and rewarded. Length of assignment is approximately 6 months - pay rate is $16.50.
· Production assembly operations on electronic and/or mechanical assemblies and subassemblies such as modules, boards, panels, drawers, frames, and cables
· Follows methods, techniques, and sequence of operations in performing wiring, component installation, hand soldering, & cable harnessing on subassemblies and units
· May be involved in packing tasks
· May count and sort various product items, placing labels on packages, put manuals into binders, and form or break down boxes for the final product
· May conduct manufacturing inspections on processing line in accordance to quality specifications
· May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test experimental or prototype assemblies and subassemblies according to specifications and under simulated conditions
· Ability to use hand/torque tools, soldering irons, other light industrial tools
· General communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to set up basic equipment and process hardware compliantly to specifications
· General knowledge of measuring equipment and math
· General computer skills
· Reading English is a must
· High school diploma required with the ability to comprehend and understand complex written instruction.
· Production Operator position on first shift will involve soldering components onto circuit cards with the aid of a microscope, and we are looking for candidates who have experience with fine pitch soldering on class III circuit cards and previous certification to J-STD-001ES highly preferred
For immediate consideration apply online or email resume to email@example.com.
• Location: Bloomington, MN, Minneapolis / St. paul
• Post ID: 29357922 minneapolis